It's a beachy day

It was a fine day to head towards Port Sir FrederickDickson. It has been a while since I've been there that I've forgotten how soft the sand was like there.

To test the softness of the sand, you first need to run amok. When you feel the sand gently sink beneath your feet, then you will only know that the sand is soft.
Tried our hands on doing the cartwheel.

Michelle does a nice cartwheel

Sarah's.. failed attempt
It turned out to be a nice shot though, haha.

It's a nonsense that Michelle can do all the nice shots in the air. I think it's because she's so thin and light.


I'm not so surprised why I'm so tanned and dark these days. I've been playing too much under the sun.



The Jump
Sarah really cracked me up when she started jumping non-stop. It was because we couldn't tell when was the timer going off. Cartoonish.


Check out our killer jump *grins*




The whole bunch

It was a well spent day.

0 Response to "It's a beachy day"