You would not believe the day I had! We discovered a few spots today! I suppose 'normal' wouldn't fit the category because.. Well, people would not usually (or ever) do this. So happy for the unique friends I have.
If you still have no clue of what I'm talking about, it's none other than PHOTO SHOOTING *Wee*! I truly enjoy random shots, brings contentment to my heart.
Went out to catch the sunlight for sj, ended up having a 'mini' photo session.
And one of my personal fav.

Had the sudden urge to come up with a surreal colour.

We found a place where it would have been nicer if there were lotsa people. Here's a preview ;) .


I will not post every picture we took (though it feels like I've shown most of it?), but you will surely find the rest, or so I hope, at Miche's and SJ's blog.
Happy birthday, Sam. Don't become too bimbo kay? One in the family is enough, haha. I'm glad to call you my baby brotherrr. God bless you. Truly.

If you still have no clue of what I'm talking about, it's none other than PHOTO SHOOTING *Wee*! I truly enjoy random shots, brings contentment to my heart.
Went out to catch the sunlight for sj, ended up having a 'mini' photo session.
And one of my personal fav.

Had the sudden urge to come up with a surreal colour.

We found a place where it would have been nicer if there were lotsa people. Here's a preview ;) .


I will not post every picture we took (though it feels like I've shown most of it?), but you will surely find the rest, or so I hope, at Miche's and SJ's blog.
Happy birthday, Sam. Don't become too bimbo kay? One in the family is enough, haha. I'm glad to call you my baby brotherrr. God bless you. Truly.

Ade's brain :: Just realized that practically all of her current clothes are mostly green and blue!




