The world of Casa Rachado

If it weren't for the kindergarten-like colours, the whole feel of staying would've turned out differently.

Therefore, welcome to Casa Rachado!

I never knew places like this exist in PD. Discovered a few other OCD-ers behind the mastermind plan of "Project Cleanaway". Of course, one need not guess that all this happened while ade was sleeping. Imagine their exclamation of delight when they found a mop! Hence the commencement of cleaning the apartment. This is what happens when girls are left to play on their own.






The mastermind behind.


And JANE, the bully!


I give you, the evil witch of Casa! Or rather, a really big baby of Casa. Haha.


Lol - if you were young enough, you would know this. Inspired by Coneheads.




I guess you could tell that we were really free.



A short visit to Malacca.


And the rest, fun on the beach!






Looked like I was getting a kick of death from jane.. From here onwards we're actually on Sepang Goldcoast beach. We were on our way back from PD when we decided to make an afternoon stop here.











Never regretted it..

4 Response to "The world of Casa Rachado"

  1. ejanez Says:

    Awesomeness!! i absolutely love the pics... =) *poke poke* =P ehehheheeh...

  2. adelinth Says:

    it's about finding the right moment to capture it! it was good times :)

  3. -sara- Says:

    Okayy I'm about a month late. BUT haha i lurrvvveee the picnic pictures and THAT particular picture which you thought i would mock you for. It's just so...pretty :)

  4. adelinth Says:

    Oeh? A rare sight that Sara still goes online! Yay thankss! The pictures did turned out quite nicely. More to come kay? I want more egg sandwiches!