Take the plunge

Punk Goes Acoustic 2
Various Artists
Punk
2007


I've been unplugged. Haha, sounds so cliché. But yeah, got a chance to brainstorm with perfect strangers :) . If you ask me if I've learned anything, yes I did. Insights, I've seen. An idea no longer just an idea but with underlying substance.

They showed us a few ads and its strategy. The ads are pretty good. Taught me about M5 .. haha.. and for someone who isn't an avid gamer, I fell for the trailers and I now feel like picking up Halo.


It was a workshop that I've attended under an advertising academy. Funny how it didn't even crossed my mind that they will split the group (my college peers) up into different teams. Man, know how sucky that feeling was? Lol. Well, that was just for a few seconds when I stride across the room to my team's table.

Knowing in my mind that I will be stuck with them for the next 8 hours, I decided to make the best out of it. So - Hie, I'm Adeline. *Smiles*.


Haha, quite potong if I end it here right? But I'm not going to tell how our assignment brief was about brand building a ballguard. Nor how we, the silent group at the beginning gelled up in the end. Or how we derailed from talking about brand ideas to the likes of tv series!
Oh wait, I just did...


0 Response to "Take the plunge"