A breath to remember

Couldn't see anything? That was how the night was after the dinner ended and the "party" began. I was pretty mesmerized by the lights, felt as though it was 3D-like. Filling the rays through my vision, I held my hand up in the air to see it light up against my palm..

Haha, I pretty happy that I made that last minute decision to go even though I had much to lose. My early ride home, the plans after, got caught in rain, got sick in the process - flu and my cough back. But then again, I gained much as well. Friendships, a bag that I helped win in an ice breaking session, a mini soft toy that I won through a lucky draw, and a satiated tummy.

Oh, I ate a piece of garlic for the ice breaking game.
My breath stunk after that.
It didn't matter anyway.
We still talked.
And laughed.

That's what the student night is all about.

0 Response to "A breath to remember"