Picture this - Taking shots for about an hour of housing area with beautiful scenery and cool air. And, this is a job. An easy one. Hm hmm...
Where I stayed. This is just one part of the room.
And the spectacular view that I could see from my room of 5th storey.
Depending on how one defines life, I find it relaxing; A place where I would be happy just cycling around the small town. Aside from the lack of modern entertainment or any at all, there's more to Kampar than meets the eye.
For people who digs slow-paced life and loves nature (cave exploration and white water rafting) :Good
For the kind of people who looks for shopping mall.. :Bad
For the kind of people who looks for shopping mall.. :Bad



October 30, 2008 at 3:12 AM
Kampar? What were you doing there?
That's my kampung, you know.
And i DREAD going there. hahhah...
October 30, 2008 at 3:12 AM
AND I LIKE TO CHAT WITH YOU!
Why you remooooooove? :(
October 31, 2008 at 1:19 PM
Haha, I didn't know that! Why do you dread it?? The sky to pretty there... I went there for a photography job :)
Muahahaha....... You come here once every blue moon onyyyy...