When picnic beckons

On a fine day where the strong wind gushes through different directions, gray clouds that sweeps across the sky, the sun glistening on the other side of the tree..
that's when su ann semangatly calls for a picnic
that's when sara semangatly digs around the house for picnic usage
that's when miche semangatly flies her kite
that's when ade semangatly eat their sandwiches

A proof of it. Kinda like a territory mark. No eating ade's sandwich!

I guess it didn't worked. It received other bite marks in the end.

Sara better not mock me when she sees this. It IS artistic alright. Even though I didn't see the screen, it's the outcome that I wanted..


Watching these two are like watching a live soap opera. Craziness is one word to explain with just two matful of people.


As times past fast these days, so does good times. All it takes is just effort. The drive to plan, the attempt to attend.

And that was a good way to end September.




0 Response to "When picnic beckons"