..Or the lack of it.
There's something about food and its feeling of dislike towards me. As much as I like to eat, it seems to be running away from me. TODAY. I ought to be severely frustrated. But I didn't have the energy to be pissed. The ordered food did not get to me, Again.
Whatever man. I will get my macaroni and cheese no matter what.
Been thinking of keropok lekor a lot. The fatfat ones. Juicy to the core!
Mash potatoes as well! The real ones, not the fake-powder potato (as how miche says it).
I think I'm thinking about food way more than I should.
There's something about food and its feeling of dislike towards me. As much as I like to eat, it seems to be running away from me. TODAY. I ought to be severely frustrated. But I didn't have the energy to be pissed. The ordered food did not get to me, Again.
Whatever man. I will get my macaroni and cheese no matter what.
Been thinking of keropok lekor a lot. The fatfat ones. Juicy to the core!
Mash potatoes as well! The real ones, not the fake-powder potato (as how miche says it).
I think I'm thinking about food way more than I should.
October 20, 2008 at 2:59 AM
hehe welcome to my world!
*rubs tummy*
and who says no one likes to chat anymore???
put it back!!!
haha
miss you.
*hugs*
October 20, 2008 at 10:27 AM
now you're making me hungry for those things too... =P
October 20, 2008 at 9:29 PM
sarah: *rubs your tummy as well* haha you're funny. i missed having those random outings just to eat!
it's true! you should see how dead it was becoming :P . alright alright, i will put it under consideration..
ej: oh really? ^^ we should go for food hunting together.. i'm famished!
October 20, 2008 at 11:35 PM
October 20, 2008 at 11:38 PM
hahahaha... yeah mann... i'm always hungry nowadays... =S dunno if that's a good thing though.. hahahaha... =P but yeah... food food food!!! =)