Oh my.
I realized how free I am these days.
Knowing ME, hopefully I won't stray away from studies and just play.
Have to buckle up because from the change of my new timetable, both of my classes will be combining with my seniors. Apparently they're very good. Hm, now that's something to be afraid of. Just the other day we were learning a 3D software. Wow, my brain is dropping because the difficulty of learning it. Alright alright, it's not THAT hard, it just takes time getting the hang of it.
MuaAHHAHaha.. Not so sorry for the outburst. It's just that because of this freeness, I've discovered a few newfound places. Or maybe just places that I've never gave much thought before. Hm Hm. I love bumming. A lot.
I think I should allocate a once-a-week time for arcade, in case of "stress".
I realized how free I am these days.
Knowing ME, hopefully I won't stray away from studies and just play.
Have to buckle up because from the change of my new timetable, both of my classes will be combining with my seniors. Apparently they're very good. Hm, now that's something to be afraid of. Just the other day we were learning a 3D software. Wow, my brain is dropping because the difficulty of learning it. Alright alright, it's not THAT hard, it just takes time getting the hang of it.
MuaAHHAHaha.. Not so sorry for the outburst. It's just that because of this freeness, I've discovered a few newfound places. Or maybe just places that I've never gave much thought before. Hm Hm. I love bumming. A lot.
I think I should allocate a once-a-week time for arcade, in case of "stress".
October 19, 2008 at 3:15 AM
why you game over your chat box?? hmm...
October 19, 2008 at 9:59 PM
cuz it died-ed. thus the game over.
hee..