Room for all

This weekend was surprisingly eventful. Becaause...

·Coffee Bean, check!
·Backpack shopping, check!
·Meeting up with friends that was long procrastinated, check! LoL, I'm satisfied.



While I was minding my own business in 1U, I saw one of my fav shop (Ripcurl), cleared! Why is that? Are they closing? Or new stock coming in? I hope that's not the end of it..



I finally had a mini high-er school gathering. Have been feeling a bit guilty for bailing out on them at the last few meet ups.




On the other hand, JaneC is hilarious. Why? You can find her playing in between clothes at the night bazaar. You can find her paying parking ticket, barefooted!




Well anyway, girls and camera, tells a lot of stories. On one of the night while waiting for Sara to be finished with her shrek, guess what happened? This;



And erm, this particular shot, made me feel obligated to do something about it. Heh. Quite funny, unplanned, I like it.



0 Response to "Room for all"