And so June begins!

Spend a day in Sepang?

Bet you're thinking of F1 track only right? That's where you're wrong. When my dad first suggested going there, I was thinking "Why?", but now I know. Beach and Sepang? Sounds odd, but felt so right!

Let me show you what I'm talking about with a glimpse of what I've experienced;





Can't seem to run away from ice-creams these days.


Michelle took LOTS of doofus' photos. One of em (Miche, you better show the rest, if not I'll upload it here!);



Hmm.. I really see a lot of pictures of yours truly here.. Don't call me poser okay? Camera seems to love me that day. =)



That's it for Sepang Gold Coast. Can't wait for another day trip there.

---

FGA!

Had so much fun there and all our practices paid off. Earliest gig EVER. But made new friends, blessed by God, and we moved forward in another journey together.


GREAt job guys. Lovies much! (Thanks for the sms Diana, you'll always be on my mind somewhere though you think no one thinks of you.)






Time passes but memories are forever (unless you caught amnesia)..

2 Response to "And so June begins!"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Hey, you should have taste the steamboat sea food over there, i'm sure you will love it, as i tried before. Eating together with the stunning sunset make it even worth of taking an hrs journey to there...

    Take a try.

  2. adelinth Says:

    I guess I should've mentioned it, but I did have my dinner there. Though it was 'ikan bakar', I still enjoyed it because like you said, the sunset was worth it. ;)