Numba 1
"To fill in the petrol, should place the nozzle in the tank and press or press first then only put the nozzle in the tank?"
Numba 2
Miche would debate that this was a misunderstanding, but I would still say it.
On the way out with Jane Seb, Michelle asked if we heard her phone rang back at home. I replied "No", but Jane said "I did". Miche's next question was,
Miche: Was it before or after Jane came?
Jane and I: ??!
Numba 3
While queuing for the toilet behind a petrol station, she saw a large satellite disc and exclaimed, "I didn't know petrol station also got Astro!".
Numba 4
On a pasar malam trip, I asked for a favor, "Please buy me a drink, get it for me if you see coconut". She got me a sea coconut.
Numba 5
A group of us (ants) were having lunch in a restaurant. Music could be heard over the speakers. Miche asked, "How they put the songs in here ar?"
Numba 6
EJ expressed that if she goes to Miri, Sarawak for her national service, she would cry. Then came a fast comeback, "Never mind what, at least you have something to do in the bus, better than nothing".
Numba 7
She saw an operating laptop in a car and goes, "Wah, your car got wi-fi ar?"
Numba 8
On the way to buy Baskin Robbins' ice-creams, we saw a few cars involved in an accident by the side of the road. After 30 minutes or so, we headed to JaneC's house with the goods. We saw another batch of cars stopped by the road (obviously another accident), and she said, "Eh, they're the same cars we saw back then!"
OkaY Michelle, why would they move from one location to another?
Numba 9
At the Indian restaurant, Mandy waited quite long for her capati while we ate our banana leaf rice. So she ate some of our food and mutton while waiting. By the time her food was served, she said she was full. Michelle tried persuading her by saying, "Never mind what, mutton is like appetizer because it's sour". Hmm.
Numba 10
"Oh, being a bimbo is hard".
Yes, very hard indeed.
Note: Miche, no pun intended!! You're just too funny.
Well, I'm not just done yet.. Since this post is about you and you have not uploaded the pictures the other day from Sepang, I took the liberty to upload this one myself. Enjoy~!
"To fill in the petrol, should place the nozzle in the tank and press or press first then only put the nozzle in the tank?"
Numba 2
Miche would debate that this was a misunderstanding, but I would still say it.
On the way out with Jane Seb, Michelle asked if we heard her phone rang back at home. I replied "No", but Jane said "I did". Miche's next question was,
Miche: Was it before or after Jane came?
Jane and I: ??!
Numba 3
While queuing for the toilet behind a petrol station, she saw a large satellite disc and exclaimed, "I didn't know petrol station also got Astro!".
Numba 4
On a pasar malam trip, I asked for a favor, "Please buy me a drink, get it for me if you see coconut". She got me a sea coconut.
Numba 5
A group of us (ants) were having lunch in a restaurant. Music could be heard over the speakers. Miche asked, "How they put the songs in here ar?"
Numba 6
EJ expressed that if she goes to Miri, Sarawak for her national service, she would cry. Then came a fast comeback, "Never mind what, at least you have something to do in the bus, better than nothing".
Numba 7
She saw an operating laptop in a car and goes, "Wah, your car got wi-fi ar?"
Numba 8
On the way to buy Baskin Robbins' ice-creams, we saw a few cars involved in an accident by the side of the road. After 30 minutes or so, we headed to JaneC's house with the goods. We saw another batch of cars stopped by the road (obviously another accident), and she said, "Eh, they're the same cars we saw back then!"
OkaY Michelle, why would they move from one location to another?
Numba 9
At the Indian restaurant, Mandy waited quite long for her capati while we ate our banana leaf rice. So she ate some of our food and mutton while waiting. By the time her food was served, she said she was full. Michelle tried persuading her by saying, "Never mind what, mutton is like appetizer because it's sour". Hmm.
Numba 10
"Oh, being a bimbo is hard".
Yes, very hard indeed.
Note: Miche, no pun intended!! You're just too funny.
Well, I'm not just done yet.. Since this post is about you and you have not uploaded the pictures the other day from Sepang, I took the liberty to upload this one myself. Enjoy~!
June 8, 2007 at 2:54 AM
no kidding!!
she's worse than me.
*phew* big sigh of relief...
THANK GOD!!