Congrats to Mandy who graduated yesterday, finally!
The food at Holiday Villa wasn't that bad, much to my surprise from previous experience. The evening would have been more enjoyable if it wasn't for the emcee, who kept repeating the word "special", "very special", "specially". Gosh, my ears was popping already. Someone please give him an advance English class!
I'm pretty sure my parents were so proud of her achievement. I know I am. Ha ha. I hope she doesn't just stay at where she is, but advance and move on.
Pictures, pictures, where are you? Would be up when I grab hold of em.
Oh there you are;
The food at Holiday Villa wasn't that bad, much to my surprise from previous experience. The evening would have been more enjoyable if it wasn't for the emcee, who kept repeating the word "special", "very special", "specially". Gosh, my ears was popping already. Someone please give him an advance English class!
I'm pretty sure my parents were so proud of her achievement. I know I am. Ha ha. I hope she doesn't just stay at where she is, but advance and move on.
Pictures, pictures, where are you? Would be up when I grab hold of em.
Oh there you are;
Ade's brain:: Have a premonition that that one of these days she will have a drink at Coffee Bean.
