ANYONE HAS THE MOVIE CONSTANTINE? I'm at a lookout for it and only have one week to spare. Hmrp. My history lect is asking us students to watch Constantine and Da Vinci Code. Though I see no real connection with our studies on Christianity.
I find it a little stupid when someone says, "I'm a proud Christian by faith, not by practice." ??? That's not enough! I don't know, it's just my opinion. Imagine if you're asked ::Why were you ashamed of Me?::
Don't know why but I'm feeling a little touchy these subjects. Liike.. why is there a need to study religionss.. TA-BOO!
I find it a little stupid when someone says, "I'm a proud Christian by faith, not by practice." ??? That's not enough! I don't know, it's just my opinion. Imagine if you're asked ::Why were you ashamed of Me?::
Don't know why but I'm feeling a little touchy these subjects. Liike.. why is there a need to study religionss.. TA-BOO!
Ade's brain:: Weird how I look at my icq list (yes it still exists) and realized that my contacts are more than double with what I have on msn =)