When it's time to get up

You'd think after four jobs, I've had enough of experience with interviews... Truthfully, I've never been in one. So YES, coming this week... Going to head in into my very first interrogation. Okayy, I don't think it should be that bad - It's just for internship.

Yes, I know it's not a good thing to just apply for one or two companies only. It's because I'm only eyeing for one. Naïve? Hopeful? Hard-headed?

But YES, they fell for the first phase - I buttered them enough to give me a call [Insert fist pump]. Now let's hope we're suitable.

You should probably start missing me cuz once I work, I might never see the day light anymore.

Yes, I've been bumming for too long for someone who needs to find internship.


Yes, I really need to find a weekly sport exercise or I'll expand, sideways.

Ooh Yes, I've reached Season 7 of Gilmore Girls; Like finally, hee..

Yes, I'm going cycling one of these days.

Yes, I'm talking in random mode.

Yes, it's probably time to sleep.

2 Response to "When it's time to get up"

  1. Niqoaix Says:

    I really think you should just start writing again. These random posts should come back to life! Imagine you're bottling your inner self up all these while....

  2. adelinth Says:

    The inner random comments just stayed... INSIDE! XD