(Thinking real hard....)
I wonder what do you call this, too free or hardworking?
...There's a story behind this I assure you. In my previous semester, I chose twitter as my modeling object. Because I did not have the time then to do all the extra stuff, I'm making up for the lost time.
A thought struck me as I was working on it. "Experimenting is actually quite fun". Sure, there are some things you do that doesn't sit quite right sometimes - But the blank canvas is up to YOU to paint.
I suppose some might wonder why all these random images are being posted these days? Okay, I mean more random than usual. It's just that I'm trying to widen my typical field of scope; So I have something to offer when I apply for internship. So there! A confession as to why I'm procrastinating.
WELL. I still have much more to cover. A day at a time alright? NOT literal.

I wonder what do you call this, too free or hardworking?
...There's a story behind this I assure you. In my previous semester, I chose twitter as my modeling object. Because I did not have the time then to do all the extra stuff, I'm making up for the lost time.
Ze old
A thought struck me as I was working on it. "Experimenting is actually quite fun". Sure, there are some things you do that doesn't sit quite right sometimes - But the blank canvas is up to YOU to paint.
I suppose some might wonder why all these random images are being posted these days? Okay, I mean more random than usual. It's just that I'm trying to widen my typical field of scope; So I have something to offer when I apply for internship. So there! A confession as to why I'm procrastinating.
WELL. I still have much more to cover. A day at a time alright? NOT literal.
And ze new

