I know it's been a while... And I have a reasonable reason for this reason.
You seeee...... I have been in deep water for FIVE months, slowly submerging . Even thinking about it weighed me down. Those who were around me would know how I was at it, status quo.
Most of the time it always seemed impossible. Good thing I've always pulled through at the end. Thank God. Yes, I'm talking about my video. Music video to be exact. And yes, surprised myself for even completing it.
All this challenge is fun, but it's not when you're going through it.. It only is when you begin see the outcome, how much you went through - And when you're nearing the finishing line.. The burst of glorious happy feelings all coming together, gets you all excited.
Amidst all the work I am no longer surprise that we can put aside time to capture a few snapshots. After all, they did dress up for the occasion. Yes, you've got that right.. After finishing the important part, I put the video camera down - To pick up the digital one. You know I can't resist ;)

Alas, the weight is all gone now. For those who have not gotten the chance to watch it yet, I'm sure it will come your way soon.