Owh no.. What they say is true.
When you're on holiday, you will never work on your artwork/portfolio/whatever. LAZINESS is getting a hold of me!
Okay, chillchill, relax... We shall try something.
*** After 10 minutes ***
Yum, I could get use to having breakfast every morning now..
OKokay, where was I? Right.. My attempt. Here goes!
***
**
*
In between playing rocklegend, reading, walking around, listening to music, lunch, fixing the internet line, the actual time spent is not disclosed (You could guess about 6-7 hours)
*
**
***
Ta-da~! And here it is. My feeble attempt of experimenting and creating something on an ordinary day. Maybe someday I'll expand on this idea to create something bigger. Oh well, it's all about having fun isn't it?
When you're on holiday, you will never work on your artwork/portfolio/whatever. LAZINESS is getting a hold of me!
Okay, chillchill, relax... We shall try something.
*** After 10 minutes ***
Yum, I could get use to having breakfast every morning now..
OKokay, where was I? Right.. My attempt. Here goes!
***
**
*
In between playing rocklegend, reading, walking around, listening to music, lunch, fixing the internet line, the actual time spent is not disclosed (You could guess about 6-7 hours)
*
**
***
Ta-da~! And here it is. My feeble attempt of experimenting and creating something on an ordinary day. Maybe someday I'll expand on this idea to create something bigger. Oh well, it's all about having fun isn't it?
February 29, 2020 at 11:35 PM
:O What did I just see. The beginning of a motion animator master in the making?
March 6, 2020 at 11:37 PM
This is a glimpse of the start of it! When I'm still experimenting..