What is this man? I 'happy new year' you people but no body 'happy new year' me back... !
It's okay, I shall talk to myself like I always do.
As a punishment I shall rant on a grandma story!
Guess how I start my year? With hopes of getting a little exercise, we headed to our very hill, (that's right) Bukit Cahaya! We tried to take it slow as mandy joined us this time. I'm not implying anything but we all know mandy's energy only emerge during shopping haha.
I've always enjoyed the pony corner. The perspective at that place is really nice.
After climbing one - really steep hill, everyone went a little.. out of character.
jane's ki hiao look (some might argue that it's not out of character..)
mandy's stoner look
michelle's supposedly vomit look
ade's bicycle.
There was a crossroad at the top..
And we took a wrong turn.
Ended up at a lake but it was a good thing as it gave us a minute or two to catch our breath.
The trip this time was quite a battle uphill. Some were panting so hard that it sounded rather funny.. Not naming names but jane really made me laugh til I couldn't cycle myself.
I imagine that as time roll into the new year, there'd be new battles to overpower, fears to overcome, tasks to uphold. Not only that, but also new relationships to take place, news to jump for joy, and improved skills & grades!
All of this shall come to pass but I shan't worry to bits cuz I know He will always be with us, walking by our side.
It's okay, I shall talk to myself like I always do.
As a punishment I shall rant on a grandma story!
Guess how I start my year? With hopes of getting a little exercise, we headed to our very hill, (that's right) Bukit Cahaya! We tried to take it slow as mandy joined us this time. I'm not implying anything but we all know mandy's energy only emerge during shopping haha.
I've always enjoyed the pony corner. The perspective at that place is really nice.
After climbing one - really steep hill, everyone went a little.. out of character.
jane's ki hiao look (some might argue that it's not out of character..)
mandy's stoner look
michelle's supposedly vomit look
ade's bicycle.
There was a crossroad at the top..
And we took a wrong turn.
Ended up at a lake but it was a good thing as it gave us a minute or two to catch our breath.
The trip this time was quite a battle uphill. Some were panting so hard that it sounded rather funny.. Not naming names but jane really made me laugh til I couldn't cycle myself.
I imagine that as time roll into the new year, there'd be new battles to overpower, fears to overcome, tasks to uphold. Not only that, but also new relationships to take place, news to jump for joy, and improved skills & grades!
All of this shall come to pass but I shan't worry to bits cuz I know He will always be with us, walking by our side.









