Casting silhouette

Don't know what I could've done until my upper torso aches badly. Actually I have an idea but too many was done yesterday. Could it be the monkey bar? (I think so..) BUT I am not that old to be aching this easily! Blame it on basketball... and bowling. HA.

There was this particular day where five girls head down to damansara early in the morning. Not intending to elaborate more as I reckon it was embarrassingly funny.

But memories and experience it was!







Much to my surprise, I found myself back at stamped youth. 'Sgood to see that sam and the band can not only do performance, but bring the people into god's presence. The people there are REALLY friendly. Like, hug-friendly! ...Kinda caught me off-guard when a stranger(then) hugged me. The intro came later on, haha.


More updates to come! if I have the materials *winks*

0 Response to "Casting silhouette"