What happens when rain strikes and you're rendered helpless without the usage of astro and internet connection?
The horror and agony, I can imagine *sarcastically*.
Alright, I admit; My head went blank for a moment because I was in the midst of watching a korean movie.. How potong is that! Never mind, I'll catch a replay.
When I was a kid, one of the things that I used to do when it floods in front of my house was to play with paper boats or sampan and see it float around.
Well.. I got bored since I couldn't watch the show nor get on the computer. Called michelle for assistant and lo and behold, there was my paper boat!
I would've spent longer time playing if it wasn't for the water that soaked up the boats pretty quickly, plus the rained had stopped, the sky's been cleared and the tv back on.
But it was fun while it lasted, reliving 10 minutes of those days.
The horror and agony, I can imagine *sarcastically*.
Alright, I admit; My head went blank for a moment because I was in the midst of watching a korean movie.. How potong is that! Never mind, I'll catch a replay.
When I was a kid, one of the things that I used to do when it floods in front of my house was to play with paper boats or sampan and see it float around.
Well.. I got bored since I couldn't watch the show nor get on the computer. Called michelle for assistant and lo and behold, there was my paper boat!
I would've spent longer time playing if it wasn't for the water that soaked up the boats pretty quickly, plus the rained had stopped, the sky's been cleared and the tv back on.
But it was fun while it lasted, reliving 10 minutes of those days.
