HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I know my update is quite lagging...
SO I've decided to just post all my christmas pictures, random ones and whatnot. Let's just say I'm posting all the pictures I can find in the month of December 07.
Somewhere in the beginning of the month..
The girls headed towards Lendu, Malacca to lead the praise and worship session for an inter school CF camp. Am really glad to hear feedback that they were inspired and are planning to get more musical instruments to play. We, on the other hand, are blessed along with testimonies that inspired us in return.
On that very same day we returned from camp, we headed towards sunway lagoon to watch sam compete the battle of the bands. We were so ecstatic when they announced the winner that we jumped and screamed like nobody's business.
Yeah, if you still don't know by now, lately samboy has gain some fame. And fans, including my aunts.
Somewhere in the middle of the month..
During one of the public holiday, the oh's, seb's and su took the opportunity to have a hearty meal down at Kuala Selangor. If there's one thing you should know, food can definitely make my day! Love it when people would take the extra mile to travel just for the food. And company, of course.
Somewhere nearing Christmas Day..
Family Christmas Gathering!
Every year it's different.. Cause the kids kept growing. Gone were the days where they were running all over the house at the top of their lungs. Almost all are in their teens now.
That's merv on the rubicube. He can complete it within minutes!
That's what I'd call the emo corner.
And when sam arrived (late as usual), people gathered around him to listen to his stories..
Let me ask you one thing.
Have you ever heard of carollers being sung at??
That's a first.
Somewhere on Christmas Day..
These two and their never-endings when it comes to taking pictures.
Priceless. Sara's reaction when thought that her gift was about to get stolen.
Somewhere near the end of the month..
Took a trip down to Malacca. Wonder how many times have I been to this town just this year alone? This time is a little different because I'm looking at this place at a tourist's view.
This year, I really enjoyed December. It was one of the best Christmas around.. Need I say more? Pictures can tell a story. So here's mine. Happy New Year.
I know my update is quite lagging...
SO I've decided to just post all my christmas pictures, random ones and whatnot. Let's just say I'm posting all the pictures I can find in the month of December 07.
Somewhere in the beginning of the month..
The girls headed towards Lendu, Malacca to lead the praise and worship session for an inter school CF camp. Am really glad to hear feedback that they were inspired and are planning to get more musical instruments to play. We, on the other hand, are blessed along with testimonies that inspired us in return.
On that very same day we returned from camp, we headed towards sunway lagoon to watch sam compete the battle of the bands. We were so ecstatic when they announced the winner that we jumped and screamed like nobody's business.
Yeah, if you still don't know by now, lately samboy has gain some fame. And fans, including my aunts.
Somewhere in the middle of the month..
During one of the public holiday, the oh's, seb's and su took the opportunity to have a hearty meal down at Kuala Selangor. If there's one thing you should know, food can definitely make my day! Love it when people would take the extra mile to travel just for the food. And company, of course.
Somewhere nearing Christmas Day..
Family Christmas Gathering!
Every year it's different.. Cause the kids kept growing. Gone were the days where they were running all over the house at the top of their lungs. Almost all are in their teens now.
That's merv on the rubicube. He can complete it within minutes!
That's what I'd call the emo corner.
And when sam arrived (late as usual), people gathered around him to listen to his stories..
Let me ask you one thing.
Have you ever heard of carollers being sung at??
That's a first.
Somewhere on Christmas Day..
These two and their never-endings when it comes to taking pictures.
Priceless. Sara's reaction when thought that her gift was about to get stolen.
Somewhere near the end of the month..
Took a trip down to Malacca. Wonder how many times have I been to this town just this year alone? This time is a little different because I'm looking at this place at a tourist's view.
This year, I really enjoyed December. It was one of the best Christmas around.. Need I say more? Pictures can tell a story. So here's mine. Happy New Year.





























