Think my brain has a way of telling me something.
I had a dream of someone nagging me to blog....
..
.
I get the point.
It's been a few days of not blogging and I'm already feeling that I've lost the touch. Touch, please come back.
So we've been a little busy with presenting.. Here. And there.
Headed towards Bdr Puteri for a youth service. The people looked really friendly and I enjoyed myself. Sara worship led and Diana took over the message.
It was.. one memorable night. Jane, you did great for Four Walls. Don't stop just there!
Oh, what picture is this?
It's ej and her midnight umbrella! Though I know not why this is here..
I can see why mandy likes taking my parents out. Upgrade is her term of word when it comes to shopping. Yes, my dad bought jeans. I have a hip dad yo!
I had a dream of someone nagging me to blog....
..
.
I get the point.
It's been a few days of not blogging and I'm already feeling that I've lost the touch. Touch, please come back.
So we've been a little busy with presenting.. Here. And there.
Headed towards Bdr Puteri for a youth service. The people looked really friendly and I enjoyed myself. Sara worship led and Diana took over the message.
It was.. one memorable night. Jane, you did great for Four Walls. Don't stop just there!
Oh, what picture is this?
It's ej and her midnight umbrella! Though I know not why this is here..
I can see why mandy likes taking my parents out. Upgrade is her term of word when it comes to shopping. Yes, my dad bought jeans. I have a hip dad yo!




