I NEED RAMLI BURGER AND TEH o ICE.
Man. I hate cravings. and mac and cheese please.
yumyumyumyumyumymuyumymuymuymumymuymumyum.
I'm missing belgium chocolate dearly. CoffeeBean took it out of their menu recently.
Am I supposed to be busy? I'm not too sure. A friend pointed out, "Wah you so free wan ar, go here and there, take pictures like nobody's business!"
I cannot imagine staring at the computer the whole day, working on assignments and homework. I told him, "I have a syndrome.... I can only start doing my work at midnight." LOL.
Well these... these are the pictures of us fooling around when the rest of the world are busy doing their work.
The Underwater Edition of Fishes and Spaces in Between... (whatever it means)
Man. I hate cravings. and mac and cheese please.
yumyumyumyumyumymuyumymuymuymumymuymumyum.
I'm missing belgium chocolate dearly. CoffeeBean took it out of their menu recently.
Am I supposed to be busy? I'm not too sure. A friend pointed out, "Wah you so free wan ar, go here and there, take pictures like nobody's business!"
I cannot imagine staring at the computer the whole day, working on assignments and homework. I told him, "I have a syndrome.... I can only start doing my work at midnight." LOL.
Well these... these are the pictures of us fooling around when the rest of the world are busy doing their work.
The Underwater Edition of Fishes and Spaces in Between... (whatever it means)


May 5, 2009 at 10:55 AM
haha... how'd u do the last pic??
May 5, 2009 at 2:12 PM
how? just jump! no tricks nor cgi effects.. ahaha
May 6, 2009 at 4:48 PM
serious? but she looks so relaxed! haha... expert d la you all.
May 7, 2009 at 12:42 PM
lol, yeah i must agree she's the expert, when it comes to jumping.
May 8, 2009 at 2:48 PM
ahahahah!
i love mandy's face!!!
lmao!!! =D