Of Sun, Beach, and Straw hats

My 3-day stay at Awana Kijal, was aWESOMe. Those who knows me well would know that I really enjoy keropok lekor. Yes, you've guessed it right.. I ate keropok lekor like there's no tomorrow.

The life here was pretty mundane because we went there during the off-peak season. What I love about it is how we could run around the beach as if we own it, lie under the sky to stargaze and catch the shooting stars. And the clouds.. The clouds are SO DIFFERENT from ones that you see in the city. I'll just say that you HAVE to be here to believe it.
















One of the cloud view that amazed me






Taken by mandy while we were reenacting 'Lost'

Spot something?
:)

2 Response to "Of Sun, Beach, and Straw hats"

  1. Hsulynn Pang Says:

    hey ade! Very cool photos! I feel so inspired to do something arty right now! hehe... btw... were those 3 shots of the island up there panoramic or cropped?

  2. adelinth Says:

    lol, thank you.. YES, BE INSPIRED! (how cool is that to inspire someone to do something). you're right, it is panoramic.