So I didn't just enjoyed myself at the beach. Believe me, there's a lot of fun in the city as well. *GRINS*
There's this one day where I'm supposed to find a city for my video materials. Woke up later than expected, but turns out just the right time. It was a shame that I didn't take more pictures because I was too preoccupied with the video. But I'm pretty happy with the little that I have.
Who'd get mixed up between tau foo fa and yong tau foo? Poor ladies who have to walk to extra mile.
Who knew pavilion disallow people to capture picture/video... of the opposite building.
Thanks, michelle and su ann who tagged along. It was fun - misdirecting people, getting chased away for having camera/video on their premises, sitting through 3 city-jams, and the awkward jumps when a bangla decided to watch us but stood within our frame.

There's this one day where I'm supposed to find a city for my video materials. Woke up later than expected, but turns out just the right time. It was a shame that I didn't take more pictures because I was too preoccupied with the video. But I'm pretty happy with the little that I have.
Who'd get mixed up between tau foo fa and yong tau foo? Poor ladies who have to walk to extra mile.
Who knew pavilion disallow people to capture picture/video... of the opposite building.
Thanks, michelle and su ann who tagged along. It was fun - misdirecting people, getting chased away for having camera/video on their premises, sitting through 3 city-jams, and the awkward jumps when a bangla decided to watch us but stood within our frame.




