Then I met up with one of my former teacher.
And when she saw me..... "Adeline Oh!"
Flashback that brought me 10 years back to high school. It's like getting scolded. Timidly but firmly, I shook her hand.
"Hello teacher."
Oh how I miss them. After all these years of teaching us, I walked out and never looked back.
By the end of the day, I did not regret making that choice to catch up with her.
Even thanked her for those years.
Like drama right?
But I believe teachers play a big part as you're growing up.
My only hope is to make them proud of who I've become.
And when she saw me..... "Adeline Oh!"
Flashback that brought me 10 years back to high school. It's like getting scolded. Timidly but firmly, I shook her hand.
"Hello teacher."
Oh how I miss them. After all these years of teaching us, I walked out and never looked back.
By the end of the day, I did not regret making that choice to catch up with her.
Even thanked her for those years.
Like drama right?
But I believe teachers play a big part as you're growing up.
My only hope is to make them proud of who I've become.
February 2, 2009 at 8:26 AM
wah yes!
how nice it must be for your teacher to see how much you've grown up and who you've become.
thoughts like this keeps me remembering to do my best as a teacher as well - never know who's life i can sow into from young. =)
thanks for sharing.
February 3, 2009 at 6:21 PM
haha, i'm glad this post at least cheered somebody on.
keep teaching your best everyday even when you're not on duty. hehhe