New year glory

I have a habit; Sleeping face down. Because of the pressure to my teeth, as a result, I always end up with dreams of all my teeth falling out - drastically, dramatically, sometimes with disregard. At times so scary that it felt so real. You know, the kind when you were 6-7 years old and your milk teeth is dropping but not quite yet because it's still loose in your gum. Lol, that's enough of describing. There's nothing I can do at the moment since it's my favourite sleeping position.

Let's go back to the happier times..
Had my fourth and last yee sang for the year. Enough to last me till the next year.


The never ending fireworks that turned the night into morning.






Siu yok. Ooh, fats and crunchiness - One word, YUMM.

So much eating. Could've sworn a tummy was growing or something. Oh well, food is a wonderful thing I appreciate in life.

And oh, hello there, New Year.

2 Response to "New year glory"

  1. joni lynne Says:

    how strange. friend was just telling me how it's not good for us older people to sleep on our faces coz of our breathing habits as we grow up. i was mortified coz it's MY fave sleeping position too!

  2. adelinth Says:

    yay *high five!*

    ..but habit is a very hard thing to let go, especially when we like it a lot.

    let's enjoy it while we can! lol.