oO0 the berbanyak-banyak things that happened last week, left me high and dry. No wonder I've been feeling so fatigued. Don't be surprise if you found me sleeping with a lollipop........... ahaha
jarjar left us again to resume her semester.

my kinda wacky kinda classmates.

..who managed to utilized a karaoke session.
group pic in kl :)

..which was probably the most laid back place
one klang hill.

..that left us with a memory of laughters, hide-and-seek, wholesomeness. (Why didn't we take the whole big group pic?)
mr.sharky-so-cute

..*rawwh?*
and the... back street girls? haha.

It kinda surprised me that the ball is rolling so fast at the beginning of the year. I would've thought that it would be a slow start.. I guess not! :D
jarjar left us again to resume her semester.

my kinda wacky kinda classmates.

..who managed to utilized a karaoke session.
group pic in kl :)

..which was probably the most laid back place
one klang hill.

..that left us with a memory of laughters, hide-and-seek, wholesomeness. (Why didn't we take the whole big group pic?)
mr.sharky-so-cute

..*rawwh?*
and the... back street girls? haha.

It kinda surprised me that the ball is rolling so fast at the beginning of the year. I would've thought that it would be a slow start.. I guess not! :D