The best is yet to come

Your Song
Kate Walsh
Folk
2007


It's been so long that I feel like a stranger even here. It.. has really been one heck of a month. With the turn of events, I was shelled out at home; Even missing quite a number of occasions that I ought to be at and feeling guilty to be the one pulling the plug. The things that were to be done and yet still lagging behind. Being out there and feeling incompetent, I came up feeling short. I felt the drawbacks and I could see it coming..

Of course, I can always do better.

I say it is time. Can't always watch the time fly by. I know it's only normal to want something different. Right?

And now, with the time in my hands... It really should be used wisely.

Go on, click on it.

Matthew 19:26

0 Response to "The best is yet to come"