V.2

Before I start, LOL.. Luffy just makes me laugh my ass off. Okay back to topic..

I sense a new generation of ANTS rising up.. They are called, ANTS V.2

:)

And so, while the rest of the world were busy being busy...

They had picnic.



No - not there literally, but somewhere high up the hill. Well.. Not really hill but it felt like we climbed into the nest of TWILIGHT hahahha...

The day did not go to waste 'cause.. They went into the human refrigerator as well! Lol. Freezing cold that you can't stand more than 5 minutes in it.





With the little photos I had, I still feel contented yayy. Yes it was good fun hanging out. Just by spending time together makes you feel that you had a fruitful day.







Sara, you don't hang out with us soon and you're gonna lose your title..

2 Response to "V.2"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    HAHAHA. why Version 2 huh?

    *suANN

  2. adelinth Says:

    becauuse, V.1 was the original one.. so now we're raising new troopers. it's just a sub title la... we're still ants altogether.