And I'm surrounded by a million people..

Went back to dad's hometown for a relaxing weekend. NOT voluntarily at first. But after giving thoughts about the weather, environment, and FOOD, there's no doubt in my choice to give it a go.

If you're a typical tourist of visiting the town and all, then you wouldn't end up in this kind of area. The lanes here are so narrow that one small mistake might cost you trouble.








A gas station we always pass by in malacca. Secret ambition: To have a photoshoot there.


By nightfall, we decided to take a little stroll by the river. Little did we know that we end up in jonker street, a place where we initially wanted to go.










haha.. a sucker for rule breaking


Lights do fascinate me..




And, who can miss this? A wonderful breakfast-come-lunch to fill you all the way back to home.




I love the kampungness that's still preserved in this place.

0 Response to "And I'm surrounded by a million people.."