When all things are impossible..

FIRST of all, I want to thank God for pulling me through my videography. Seriously, I thought that I was doomed.
Doomed for handing it in only on my assessment day.
Doomed for doing it on the very last minute.
Doomed for the lack of ideas.
Doomeddoomeddoomed.

BUT hey. Apparently, to my utmost surprise, it wasn't THAT bad.

HOMIES, thanks soo much for helping out. In order of appearance, sam janec ej juls mandy and the support behind the lights and blood drips, miche. Haha, didn't want to sound so formal, but THANKS! You guys should pay me for doing this, the sleepless nights I had. Ahaha, just a JOKE. Who knows, You might appear on some filmthingo.

But I'd say it's an experience not to forget. One that we won't go through again. Ever. The 'drunken' walk of shame. The train station reel with the scorching sun. The questioning police at 3 in the morning. Haha.

After the stressful month
And now that all is behind,
WHOOO!O!!!O!O!O!O!!O!O! HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!

0 Response to "When all things are impossible.."