wohohoo. Michelle graduated from one of her subject/course last Sunday. Decided to go down to sheraton subang at the last minute to watch her. JaneC decided to tagged along and we snuck her in with no ticket.
Upon reaching, we thought we missed her turn when she said "Gotta go, I'm up". We in turn, RAN like the wind to try to catch what was left..
Thank goodness she only meant it was her turn to queue up.
We stood behind, waiting for her turn. Wasn't long before it was her turn to go up.
These two, like from klang, started clapping and cheering for her. Mind you, the kind of crowd was; name called, clap, silence.. So I was not surprised when heads started turning.
So that was the highlight of my sunday.
Oh wait, actually there was another highlight..
As we were shopping after that, I spotted something. Something I've never seen before or thought existed. Something you can't imagine having. The unthinkable. Something, what jane named shirtundie.

Fancy a wedgie, anyone?
Upon reaching, we thought we missed her turn when she said "Gotta go, I'm up". We in turn, RAN like the wind to try to catch what was left..
Thank goodness she only meant it was her turn to queue up.
We stood behind, waiting for her turn. Wasn't long before it was her turn to go up.
These two, like from klang, started clapping and cheering for her. Mind you, the kind of crowd was; name called, clap, silence.. So I was not surprised when heads started turning.
So that was the highlight of my sunday.
Oh wait, actually there was another highlight..
As we were shopping after that, I spotted something. Something I've never seen before or thought existed. Something you can't imagine having. The unthinkable. Something, what jane named shirtundie.

Fancy a wedgie, anyone?



