A note from the past

As I was heading to dig out my old comics, I saw an old stack of exam books and decided to go through it. So as I was looking through my old Majalah stpm, I found a loose piece of paper. Not sure why I wrote it down, but I decided not to let it go to waste.

Written as it is;

17/06/2004 12:29am Thurzdae

Here I am, sitting in my room, staring into space with a fan blowing into my face, and hearing "a praise chorus" by jimmy eat world. School started 3 days ago, teacher's not teaching yet, just got back some of my exam paper. Ya da, ya da, ya da, all the same boring stuff. Earlier today, I get to do something different.. I took pictures for an event in school. It was b'cuz I'm in the Photography club. Muahaha .. I guess I'll c u some other day! =)


===

Short, but..
Wah wee wow.. I've totally forgotten that I was in a photography club, or even took pictures for it. For starters, I wouldn't have thought that photographs would somehow influence my life. And even more, I had a photography subject in college. I guess God already had this in plan from the beginning..

0 Response to "A note from the past"