HAHAHA
Don't call me spoilt.
For the last three days of going to college,
I took cab from where the bus dropped me off.
Before jumping into conclusion, let me explain meself..
1st.
Packaging presentation. A lot of stuff to carry.
2nd.
Marketing presentation. Late for it. Cab would reach me on time as I was on heels. Tell me how to run uphill with heels?
3rd.
Exam. Late for it. How can I afford to reach late on examination day?
Em... It's not that I want to, but I foresee next week on my assessment day, another cab story! Lol.
Don't call me spoilt.
For the last three days of going to college,
I took cab from where the bus dropped me off.
Before jumping into conclusion, let me explain meself..
1st.
Packaging presentation. A lot of stuff to carry.
2nd.
Marketing presentation. Late for it. Cab would reach me on time as I was on heels. Tell me how to run uphill with heels?
3rd.
Exam. Late for it. How can I afford to reach late on examination day?
Em... It's not that I want to, but I foresee next week on my assessment day, another cab story! Lol.