THEY HAVE A DISCO BALL!
*..pouts* I'm gonna have one in my room, one day, some day.
Back to that disco ball; It was located at a church's youth centre (newlife), where sam with his band played a number of songs in conjunction of their launch.
Wasn't planning on taking any pictures, but at the end also have to do it because no one else was willing to! It felt kinda weird cause I was moving left.right.front.back...with a lot of people around, especially to the front with my funny camera angle.
Tips: I blocked out the feeling of getting embarrassed by thinking that I won't see them again. Recommended tactic!
Em. Some other photographer who was in front of me..
Got the boys to pose a shot or two for me;
Hm... If I could name this, it would be "A Hand Not My Own".
Eh, one random girl. Haha.
Natural poser.
Larry and his usual goofy antics.

I daresay they earn a few fans here and there after playing for gigs. Don't believe, check out their counter hit each time after an event..
Why don't I have band pics such as these ar?!
*..pouts* I'm gonna have one in my room, one day, some day.
Back to that disco ball; It was located at a church's youth centre (newlife), where sam with his band played a number of songs in conjunction of their launch.
Wasn't planning on taking any pictures, but at the end also have to do it because no one else was willing to! It felt kinda weird cause I was moving left.right.front.back...with a lot of people around, especially to the front with my funny camera angle.
Tips: I blocked out the feeling of getting embarrassed by thinking that I won't see them again. Recommended tactic!
Em. Some other photographer who was in front of me..
Got the boys to pose a shot or two for me;
Hm... If I could name this, it would be "A Hand Not My Own".
Eh, one random girl. Haha.
Natural poser.
Larry and his usual goofy antics.

I daresay they earn a few fans here and there after playing for gigs. Don't believe, check out their counter hit each time after an event..
Why don't I have band pics such as these ar?!












April 18, 2008 at 11:56 PM
hi adeline :)
aiyyooo u take such nice pictures lah! and ur editing is.. just so.. right.
i could learn a thing or two from you :D
blessings
Joanna
p.s. i'll see if i can somehow pass u some pics i took of free to fall in malacca soon; hopefully
April 23, 2008 at 11:06 AM
hey there..
you're funny, thanks for the compliment!
it's really simple editing, easy to learn ;P
p.s: i think i have the pics, ej managed to pass em to me