Driving with a spoilt speedometer is liberating.
..That's besides the point.
Last week, this college of mine held a small fun art fair. I had to be there simply because I was involved in it. I thought it was going to be another tedious work because;
1. I've never handled a stall before (have to sell food know?),
2. I've got another booth to handle, which is for my marketing subject.
I've to handle one booth because I'm the representative for my department and we're required to pay.. Long story short, I have to earn back to cover my cost.
I didn't managed to get any picture while selling my nuggets and fish ball (mum cooked, of course) because I was anxious to close my table! Ehm.. It was funny la, after I sold my last stick, got so excited that I let out a whoop of joy and strike out the menu and wrote 'Close shop!'
After the food stall, I headed over to the marketing booth. My team was supposed to create and raise awareness on protecting our environment. These are our marketing products - poster and bookmarks;
My classmates aka group mates,
The marketing lecturer sent some spies to rate our performance and I caught one in action,
The marketing class is combined with few other classes, so I have quite a number of marketing classmates;
This girl is quite funny, a very sporting person. I asked her to approach strangers with puppy eyes and ask for donation (her team was collecting donations) and she actually did it. Lol.
Some of the items that the other members were selling,
My former classmate (we split course) that dropped by. Don't know why he went to college when he have no class...

Haha, in the end, I enjoyed myself; joking around and bonding with college mates.
Last time when I enrolled in college, I thought I'd be the oldest one because I joined late. I found out that I have classmates that is a year older and another is 3 years older. BUT just the other day, I found out that one of my marketing classmate is 31 years old. Wow.
It's never too late to study.










