The white gates of peril


The one independent week that I had gave me time to sit back and reflect on various things.

I find that-

..I detest people who can't let
go of the past. Just let it go, why do you keep reminding me of the past and not focus on the present and the future?

..I have to learn to say No. No to being taken advantage nor for granted.

..If you can't fight 'em, join 'em. The friendster girl is getting on my nerve. No, I so do
not have a friendster account, but this girl used my email to create one. I've deleted the account a few times already and it keeps getting back up. A complaint to the Friendster doesn't seem to make a difference. So what do I do? I messed the account around. A tiny bit mean, but if that is what it takes to push her to the edge.....

..I'm not immune to food and their fats. The three weeks of satay celup are starting to show.. On the scales.

..The sound of the rain by the sea are different from the city. And much more windier too, the type that blows you away. Yeah, it blows me away.


..When you bowl without cutting your nails, they'll cut it for you.


Enough said.

0 Response to "The white gates of peril"