Something struck me the other day. Cause my teacher was encouraging us, "Let loose of your creativity", "Be free", you know, all the words you can expect to come from the kind of art teacher.
I felt like I was in an art's institution.
Let me share something fairly amusing.
My history lect didn't wanna see us for another semester. So he gave a set of question to us to be ready for finals. One of our classmate discovered the answers online and aside from my own research, we all assumed it was 100% correct. Hahaha here comes the punch... My friends aimed to get 2-3 mistakes, I aimed for 9 mistakes... What's so funny is, I marks shot higher than theirs.
"?!!" is the right 'word'.
I felt like I was in an art's institution.
Let me share something fairly amusing.
My history lect didn't wanna see us for another semester. So he gave a set of question to us to be ready for finals. One of our classmate discovered the answers online and aside from my own research, we all assumed it was 100% correct. Hahaha here comes the punch... My friends aimed to get 2-3 mistakes, I aimed for 9 mistakes... What's so funny is, I marks shot higher than theirs.
"?!!" is the right 'word'.