Let's start this off with a picture of 3 poser girls and one normal looking girl. Why? Because I can.
There's this two aunts of mine, didn't know they were so hip until I found out that they surf youtube (one of the reason was to watch the infamous Negaraku rap) and plays PSP (and are on the way of getting the new version). I lose to them la, hands down.
I enjoy it very much when I get to meet and hang out with my relatives. I ate so much of eggs in the last two days that if someone were to it steal from me, it wouldn't matter..
Didn't getta play at the beach this time.. But at least I've had some time on the road.
Oh, they are such a poser.
This slipper, reminds me that there's so much more that lays ahead in life. All I can do is thank god for being here, me family en friends close by my side.
Let's take things one step at a time.
There's this two aunts of mine, didn't know they were so hip until I found out that they surf youtube (one of the reason was to watch the infamous Negaraku rap) and plays PSP (and are on the way of getting the new version). I lose to them la, hands down.
I enjoy it very much when I get to meet and hang out with my relatives. I ate so much of eggs in the last two days that if someone were to it steal from me, it wouldn't matter..
Didn't getta play at the beach this time.. But at least I've had some time on the road.
Oh, they are such a poser.
This slipper, reminds me that there's so much more that lays ahead in life. All I can do is thank god for being here, me family en friends close by my side.
Let's take things one step at a time.





