You evolve.



I think my company have been feeding me a little too well. But I'm not complaining. Who does here? What's worse is I can't confirm my suspicion because I don't see any weighing scale around. Maybe I'll sneak a 20¢ coin at that scale in the mall..

So far, things have been falling into place. Though I missed what I used to have, I'm grateful for what I've been blessed with. :)

Just the other day a colleague of mine (who used to be an intern there) told me that of all the intern that she has seen, I am the quickest one who got comfortable there. Eg; Talking to my creative director like he's my friend. It's not that hard, given the fact that we have a few common interests.

As she mentioned that, I realized she's right. My high school friends, whom I met up recently also noted the same thing. I didn't used to be this kind of person. The person who opens up more. The person I was, would jokinglybutnot say to another that I don't like breathing things. Okayokay, I was young when I said that. But yes, I'm glad I didn't stay that way.

But boyohboy, I'm still as na
ïve as ever. Fell for the trap that my classmate (that I've met after 7 years) is married with a kid. I even said the boy resembles her when he's actually her boyfriend's nephew. ==

As we often take things for granted, a song that I've been listening to reminds me that;

Life is short - Live it like it's your last.

0 Response to "You evolve."