So you have to be....Frenly?



omg. I cracked a joke at a cashier yesterday. No, I don't know him nor have i ever talked to him before. One can't help it you know, when his name is.... Frenly.

These days when colleagues of mine says "Let's jam", it no longer meant jamming on the acoustic guitar and the drum set. It meant, Guitar Hero World Tour! Lol, yes.. plastic guitar, plastic drum set, and plastic mic.

Why do they make the environment so fun?! It's harder to leave office now. I find myself leaving the office at 930 to 10+ instead these days.

Ah, the joy of long weekend. Gonna do some air sniffing.. If my nose works.

2 Response to "So you have to be....Frenly?"

  1. Sarah Lim Says:

    ahahhaha!!! oh my goodness. poor guy! did he take that well?

    good one. lol..

  2. adelinth Says:

    haha... yeah he laughed... for all i know he might be not be laughing behind his facade.. hehhe