Ze master of this blog has beeeen very very zery busy. The definition of busy or lazy has dissolved into a cloud of haziness.
I can tell you ONE thing. I've started my internship.
TWO things. Time passes really quickly.
THREE things. I've spent the whole day trying to animate something worth 5 seconds.
As usual, or at least I think it should be, this season has been a whole new experience. A lot more of isolation in a way and a whole lot of catching up to do.
I wish I could say more. I wish the mind lets go. I wish the hourglass goes slowly. I wish that I'm here for you. I wish..
I can tell you ONE thing. I've started my internship.
TWO things. Time passes really quickly.
THREE things. I've spent the whole day trying to animate something worth 5 seconds.
As usual, or at least I think it should be, this season has been a whole new experience. A lot more of isolation in a way and a whole lot of catching up to do.
I wish I could say more. I wish the mind lets go. I wish the hourglass goes slowly. I wish that I'm here for you. I wish..