Missing Raiden..

last week. I got tricked into watching harry potter. thought I was in for a good action movie like pelham 123 or public enemies.. but no.... little did I know that decision was made to go for mr potter.

watching through all the dark lord's scene.... it felt like I was going through a bad dream. slow breathing. heart beating heavy. maybe it was the music or the way the scene played that influenced this reaction. but boy.. did I not like it.

somebody better plan for the proposal or GI joe soon.

one thing I've noticed... why does my holiday lands at the wrong timing, all the time?? like always. seriously. well, turns out next week my company is going for a trip to thailand. before you get your hopes too high, it's for only those who worked there for more than a year. no, I'm not jealous at the fact I'm not going because it's not a beach holiday. haha.

with the golden time I have in my hands.. it's turning really itchy. let's see if I grow some fruit out of it.

0 Response to "Missing Raiden.."