When the unexpected becomes you

10-4
Drive Like Carson
Rock
2008


I really thought I was done for. Was almost in a hot soup for slacking big time.
Squinted my eyes trying to look without looking, at the paper.
GOOD thing it was just a scare.

I Will try to try my best this time.. ahhaha.

Why screw up what you have right?

Yep, so anyway. One day, a few months back, I was trying to explain to the people at the table of what I do in studies. My efforts however, were to no avail - Nobody understood what I was speaking. Probably sounded something like, "a1#a&%g^%n$3".

For this reason, EJ and co., the images below that you see are;

An original picture that I found online.


And I was supposed to use colours (and pen tool) with every details to re-create that picture from scratch. And the goal is to look as real as possible.

Ta da! - Final outcome.


My last attempt, if you still didn't get my point. It look like this in a nutshell.


This is what I did in Digital Creative Illustration class. IF you still didn't understand, *faints*.

4 Response to "When the unexpected becomes you"

  1. ejanez Says:

    OH WOW!! that is awesome!!
    super genius la you... =)
    hehehehe...

  2. Long Bean Says:

    Yalah. Looks ridiculously hard to do weiii.

  3. adelinth Says:

    Looks only la. But if you have the patience, it's not that hard actually. :D

  4. joni lynne Says:

    holy crap