He sings. He plays the keyboard. He writes. And his piercing eyes can melt one to the bones. Truth is, I was trying to describe julian but I started picturing and ended up describing jonas, lol. Back to where I began, I recently discovered that mr.julian MCGRUTHER has his own songs as well. Being similar to jonas, the both of them are so metro and although their cutting edge look might seem the same, the difference could be told when they sing; Voice range and style.
Tell me he don't swoon you..

Woops, showing off jonas again. Haha.. Since I'm at it, here's another photogenic shot of him.

I'm a fair person. For that, I shall include pictures of julian. There's something about the way he plays that draws my eyes towards him.

I guess he tahu gaya as well.. I like his dressing style and the way he groove to the music.

Both men can sing me to sleep. Watch out for jonas myrin's Undeniable and julian mcgruther's It's Alright.
Tell me he don't swoon you..

Woops, showing off jonas again. Haha.. Since I'm at it, here's another photogenic shot of him.

I'm a fair person. For that, I shall include pictures of julian. There's something about the way he plays that draws my eyes towards him.

I guess he tahu gaya as well.. I like his dressing style and the way he groove to the music.

Both men can sing me to sleep. Watch out for jonas myrin's Undeniable and julian mcgruther's It's Alright.
January 9, 2009 at 3:20 PM
OMG!! you found him yet again...
and this post is super to spite "somebody" i guess... =P
haahahhaa... oh well... both men have their arguments.. =)
January 9, 2009 at 4:51 PM
HAHA. With determination, can surely find! I like both, really. I just prefer the other one more.. ahaha