Of late, I've been so soso so very busy with assignments. It's caught up to me, snatching away my nights, all of em!! Apart from all those hecticness, it's a good thing I still managed to find time to go places.
I've been meaning to put these up, but didn't because I couldn't find a reason to with this little pics. I've only chosen to do up a few photos because, too many photos were taken that night. So, can you tell the story in just 9 pictures?
..Which sums it all to one heck of a cool party.
Some time last week, we headed to tambun for some dim sum. Of course that wasn't the sole purpose, but man, it was some good meal! The idea of traveling tires me out every time - But after eating the food that place has to offer, all the previous thoughts just flies out of the window.
As usual, being the one that is always left behind, it's no surprise that I always get shots like this.
After we had our fills, we headed to tambun's lost world. Okay chup, for those who do not know where is tambun, it's in ipoh - west of malaysia. Not bad, besides getting lost aka tour around ipoh town, we could eat and still reach in time for our sound check. There were some shots around the park that I liked;
Can't say that I have a lot of photos; it was too hot of an afternoon to open my eyes long enough. This was the side view of the stage that we were playing in;
A couple of shots of darren and jeff in action.
The weather might be too hot for us, but we rocked tambun in our own style kay //taking wet pics// LOL
BUT. It was good fun.
I've been meaning to put these up, but didn't because I couldn't find a reason to with this little pics. I've only chosen to do up a few photos because, too many photos were taken that night. So, can you tell the story in just 9 pictures?
..Which sums it all to one heck of a cool party.
Some time last week, we headed to tambun for some dim sum. Of course that wasn't the sole purpose, but man, it was some good meal! The idea of traveling tires me out every time - But after eating the food that place has to offer, all the previous thoughts just flies out of the window.
As usual, being the one that is always left behind, it's no surprise that I always get shots like this.
After we had our fills, we headed to tambun's lost world. Okay chup, for those who do not know where is tambun, it's in ipoh - west of malaysia. Not bad, besides getting lost aka tour around ipoh town, we could eat and still reach in time for our sound check. There were some shots around the park that I liked;
Can't say that I have a lot of photos; it was too hot of an afternoon to open my eyes long enough. This was the side view of the stage that we were playing in;
A couple of shots of darren and jeff in action.
The weather might be too hot for us, but we rocked tambun in our own style kay //taking wet pics// LOL
BUT. It was good fun.



















