More like unique faces of jakuns in Bali.
Muahaha! Very late, I know. But better late than never!
I decided not to put all, for obvious reasons..... What? I still need to explain? It's cause you can find it on facebook, duh.
SO here, you shall find some pictures that stood out to me.
As usual, we the noisy bunch were doing some usual nonsense, jumping around the street. But something caught my eyes while browsing through this picture - What is KERSHIN DOING!? *tsk tsk*
It was, quite funny doing that double-chin-while-smiling thing.
Have to give credit to jane's sunnies. Since it was the first one bought, not to mention EXpensive....
This is a nice shot - Maybe should name this picture Topless Beauty hahahaha. Though I must say, I don't see any MUFFINS WHATSOEVER ALSO! Bluffing us all these while..
She LOoVES Bali
One of the cultural tourist shot.
Me likey this one. Too bad I didn't own sunnies, they duwan be my friend.
Oh no, my pictures are starting to grow again. I better stop here.
Before I end, here's something fun - a small trivia.
For those who already have the original picture, it'd be fun if you can.. spot the difference.
Not on every photo of course! Just, about two.
Before checking out the original pictures, canyouguesscanyouguess??
Haha, this is fun. That's all folks! This is bali, for you, from us!
//pictures courtesy of petricia...i mean petrina.thong and elizabeth.jane//
Muahaha! Very late, I know. But better late than never!
I decided not to put all, for obvious reasons..... What? I still need to explain? It's cause you can find it on facebook, duh.
SO here, you shall find some pictures that stood out to me.
As usual, we the noisy bunch were doing some usual nonsense, jumping around the street. But something caught my eyes while browsing through this picture - What is KERSHIN DOING!? *tsk tsk*
It was, quite funny doing that double-chin-while-smiling thing.
Have to give credit to jane's sunnies. Since it was the first one bought, not to mention EXpensive....
This is a nice shot - Maybe should name this picture Topless Beauty hahahaha. Though I must say, I don't see any MUFFINS WHATSOEVER ALSO! Bluffing us all these while..
She LOoVES Bali
One of the cultural tourist shot.
Me likey this one. Too bad I didn't own sunnies, they duwan be my friend.
Oh no, my pictures are starting to grow again. I better stop here.
Before I end, here's something fun - a small trivia.
For those who already have the original picture, it'd be fun if you can.. spot the difference.
Not on every photo of course! Just, about two.
Before checking out the original pictures, canyouguesscanyouguess??
Haha, this is fun. That's all folks! This is bali, for you, from us!
//pictures courtesy of petricia...i mean petrina.thong and elizabeth.jane//



















