Penang was foodful. That's all I can say. Not much photos taken.. Well. A LOT of photos taken, but mostly of the same shots.. And FOOD, where do I start? It's everywhere, from left to right! These 5 girls went there for a small road trip.. Filled our stomachs everywhere we went.
I suppose there's a reason why I talk much about food but yet there's no picture of any of it in here. It's simply because... It looks disgusting! Hahaha. Alright alright, I'll still include it here.
There! Kinda lazy to arrange it properly.
Had tons of fun walking around and having random shots.
Poptarts! Yummy.
If this was the amount of photos taken just on having food in the mouth, can you imagine how much food we ate? Or rather, how much photos were taken? Makes you wonder right, what was the photographer doing (so free to be capturing all these)..
Countless times were spent fooling in the car..

Never felt this guilty for skipping classes.. Something what I call guilty pleasure.
Using every students' excuse; Every once a while, a person needs to unwind..
I suppose there's a reason why I talk much about food but yet there's no picture of any of it in here. It's simply because... It looks disgusting! Hahaha. Alright alright, I'll still include it here.
There! Kinda lazy to arrange it properly.
Had tons of fun walking around and having random shots.
Poptarts! Yummy.
If this was the amount of photos taken just on having food in the mouth, can you imagine how much food we ate? Or rather, how much photos were taken? Makes you wonder right, what was the photographer doing (so free to be capturing all these)..
Countless times were spent fooling in the car..

Never felt this guilty for skipping classes.. Something what I call guilty pleasure.
Using every students' excuse; Every once a while, a person needs to unwind..











